We offer flexible appointment times, during the day or evening to suit your schedule. If required, we can arrange weekend appointments on request.
We treat clients from different sources including self referrals, medico-legal agencies, and we are registered with several insurance companies.
We offer appointments in a variety of settings to suit individual needs, including clinic based appointments, pitch based sport specific rehabilitation sessions, and domiciliary visits if you are unable to travel to the clinic.
Following assessment, we will discuss your individual treatment plan with you. This will usually include one or more of the following:
- Manual Therapy – some people call this “hands on” treatment.
- Exercise Prescription
- Education to help you understand your pain or problem.
- Postural / Ergonomic advice
- Electrotherapy, e.g. Ultrasound/TENs
- Sports’ Specific Rehabilitation
- Self-Management advice
- Supply of Orthotics, strapping and support
If you are unsure if physiotherapy can help you, please contact us for advice.